Ir al contenido principal

In the middle of nothing

In the middle of nothing I found myself and understand what I was looking in my life.
Just want to be happy with a person that is cute, pure, and want to share everything with me, A person strong enough to make me feel comfortable and sweet enough that can induce that sweetenes in my complete soul.
I was not looking a particular face or a particular body, I was looking a really pure soul, now I just need to wait and let things happen.
Once that particular soul is ready to be with me then I will be completely happy
.Finish anything that have to be done and come here,
I will be waiting with my hands open.

Comentarios

Giana Muñoz Cáceres ha dicho que…
Keep waiting for you...
Anónimo ha dicho que…
Waiting and waiting
Anónimo ha dicho que…
That was my imagination or is true?
Now I am confuse, but still is a hope in my heart and me.
Anónimo ha dicho que…
Should I continue waiting? I do not really know. You give me a hope that you are this person. I would never forget a phrase(el tiempo nunca es suficiente) or stay together in wonderful places. if you menctioned this call me, or manifest to me inmediatly please. If you do not manifest to me are two things:1. one you are not this person. 2. You are not interested in me anymore and I will understand.

Entradas populares de este blog

Asi se ve Panamá

En esta foto se muestra como vivimos teniendo con un lado la clase pobre del país y al otro la clase rica. Bien separados pero solo ellos tienen los privilegios de estar en esos lugares. La clase media vive en lugares alejados a la ciudad y que antes se le consideraba afueras. Asi es Panamá

Aprendiendo a no dejar espacios en blanco

La vida es lo que queremos que sea. La vida es un juego alucinante, es el saltar en paracaidas, es vivir hasta quedarnos sin aliento y sentir estamos felices, para qué desperdiciar tiempo hablando o diciendo cosas no queremos sucedan. La vida se manifiesta según lo que más queremos y más hacemos.