Ir al contenido principal

A meditative week

Wao, for me was hard but at the end of the week I have to do that and I have already a many conclusions:
1. The love is the more important motivation in my life.
2. Never regret in things that I already have decide.
3. Nothing neither anyone stop my dreams.
4. I accomplish my dreams completely and when I said believe is because I do.
5. Each goal that I put in my life I make reality.
6. Happiness is the secret of my motivation.
7. The money just being to me in the way that I want when I want and in the way that I want.
8. My values are really important in my life.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Lo que aprendí en estos últimos meses

Parece mentira como diferentes etapas de nuestra vida le ponemos término. Parece mentira como dejamos el pasado como algo distante y empezamos a ver que es lo que tenemos en nuestro presente. Me encanta ver la vida del lado positivo y me encanta descubrir todo lo que ella me da. Estoy agradecida de ser quien soy y agradecida de poder ver la vida en diferentes puntos de vista, quizá algún tiempo atrás tenía dudas, ahora no queda ninguna, ahora me convencí que la razón que estoy donde estoy era una y de ser quien soy también lo es. Gracias Dios por tenerme aquí y ahora feliz.

Point of view. Political Persecution

I have to say I think so, It is not normal that Martinelli s government just finish the mandatory time and the  Corte Suprema de Justicia starts to investigate. It is common that when a department of justice receive a complaint take so many time to work in the particular case, but in that cases start in less than six months and continue the investigation of each one, and even the exPresident, his son and what happened with Panama Papers, our name as a country, and what happened with Odebretch, even say the comments that our current President involve in that...Proof Proof all that is happened. We cannot live in a place like this, and I do not want to believe that here is not justice at all.

Día de estudio francés

Parece mentira, lo entiendo bien, pero me enredo al hablarlo. Practicar, practicar, practicar y soñando con tener alguien con quien hacerlo perfecto. Aqui voy con algunas de mis clases. Present Future Passé Composé Futur Anterior Je achète acheterai J´ai achêté J^aurai acheté Tu achète achèteras Tu as achêté Tu auras acheté Negatif Ne te demande pas pourquoi Devoir y Pouvoir Je peux Je dois Tu peux Il doit Nous pouvons Vous doit Nous devons 1. Nous invitons nos ami au restaurant 2. Martin vient chez nous demain matin. 3. Il n y a pas du pain. 4. Il n entend oas le bruit de la rue y a hay il chante ils chantent il parle ils parlent il arrive ils arrivent fermeture ouverture neuf heures lieson neveshors. Activitie quotidien J`me reveille J`me leve Je me douche Je prends le douche Je me brosse le dents Je me rase Je me maquille Je m`habille Je prends le petit dejéuner Je seche mes cheveux Je vais etudier Je vais travailler. Je dejeune. Je continue le travaille. Je...