Ir al contenido principal

Need to manage my stress

This last weeks I can figure it out that I am getting stress for nothing and that is not so nice. So many events are having me in a constant stress, even without realize it up to now, and now I know that I need to go back to the simple, do not rush me all the time, make the things simple and receive the life how it comes, stop controlling events, situations and people, keep it simple and just act by confirmation. Everything in a life happen for a reason and be frustated, mad or anxious, does not are situations that should exist. Try to live the present moment, not the past not the future, and I will breath even better.

Comentarios

Anónimo ha dicho que…
Anxious, are not situations...

Entradas populares de este blog

Asi se ve Panamá

En esta foto se muestra como vivimos teniendo con un lado la clase pobre del país y al otro la clase rica. Bien separados pero solo ellos tienen los privilegios de estar en esos lugares. La clase media vive en lugares alejados a la ciudad y que antes se le consideraba afueras. Asi es Panamá

Aprendiendo a no dejar espacios en blanco

La vida es lo que queremos que sea. La vida es un juego alucinante, es el saltar en paracaidas, es vivir hasta quedarnos sin aliento y sentir estamos felices, para qué desperdiciar tiempo hablando o diciendo cosas no queremos sucedan. La vida se manifiesta según lo que más queremos y más hacemos.